Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hello Lovely Readers and Followers!

So, as those who follow this blog will notice, I have been a bit behind with posting reviews (unfortunately graduate school just seems to suck the time out of the day).  But the good news is that IT'S SUMMER!  That means lots of free time to read and review!

Right now I am re-reading Ilona Andrews' Kate Daniels series in preparation for the release of the next book in the series, Magic Rises.  After I have reviewed the books and novellas from that series, I will be moving on to other books/series that cover the multiple bookshelves in the my apartment.  Since I've already read most of the books I own, it will be a lot quicker for me to read/review them, so I'm hoping to get a lot more reviews out soon!  This will also help me catch up on a lot of the series that I had to put on standby because of school work.

I want to thank those followers that have stuck through this dry spell with me!  I really appreciate it, since we all know there are times when life gets just too dang busy.  I will also be posting a new page on my blog, titled "Summer Reading List".  This is going to be a list of all of the authors/series on my shelves so you can see what reviews will be appearing (hopefully) sometime this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment